Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time to get a passport

It's really about time I leave the country. As much beauty as there is in the United States, I feel like I am taking for granted the majesty of this world by not seeing more of it. (Not that I haven't wanted to...I just never had the money to do so while I was a student.) So, I'm going to New Zealand for a week and a half in November to see that beautiful country I've heard so much about and to visit my good friend Sherry and her husband Eric who are currently living there. I will be staying in Dunedin, but hopefully I will get to see many other places on the south island as well. Coincidentally, I happened to read a blurb about Dunedin in Outside magazine last week. Apparently, it's one of the best surfing spots in NZ. AND, prime surfing season begins in October. Perfect!

For those of you who don't have a world map shower curtain to consult, here is a map of where I will be going.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a map-shower curtain! So fun!

    Also, I'm so excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete