Friday, April 13, 2012

Recipe: Ocean Water

Unfortunately, this post has nothing to do with Sonic's Ocean Water Slush, though now I'm kind of craving one. If only we had Sonic out here in the boonies. Moving on...

Libby loves to help me cook. Today, she came up with her very own recipe. I was busy washing dishes and had no idea she was "cooking" until she got my attention to inform me that the salt in the salt shaker was "all gone." The water bottle on the table was also a little less full. Looks like a fun experiment...


 But then she tasted it and realized that salt + water tastes like the ocean.


And P.S. - she just dumped out an entire box of macaroni while I was writing this. Guess we'll have to do some mystical magical macaroni art now (I watch too much Sesame Street).

3 comments:

  1. I am sad that this was not a recipe for Sonic's Ocean Water. At least you warned me from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I totally had my hopes up for some Sonic Ocean water too. Hailey has that same shirt that Libby is wearing. I love Kohls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how busy she is all the time. Whoever says being a stay at home mom is not work, has obviously never tried it out

    ReplyDelete