Thursday, December 11, 2008

Soundtrack of my life

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits: "Lullaby"-Kalai

Waking Up: "Ain't Nothin' Like" -Brad Paisley

First Day of School: "Control Freak" -Copeland

Falling in Love: "The Day Before You" -Rascal Flatts (this one actually fits really well)

Fight Song: "Hop a Plane" -Tegan and Sara

Breaking Up: "One Fine Wire" -Colby Caillat

Life: "Alone" -Kenny G (no! I really hope this song does NOT describe my life!)

Mental Breakdown: "Time Stands Still" -All-American Rejects

Driving: "Somewhere A Clock is Ticking" -Snow Patrol

Flashbacks: "Ice Ice Baby" -Vanilla Ice (should I be embarrassed that I have this song on my computer? Cuz I'm not.)

Getting Back Together: "Dancing With Angels" -SheDaisy

Wedding: "It's My Life" -Bon Jovi (hmm...not your traditional wedding song)

Birth of a Child: "I Can Tell" -BBMak (I might be a little embarrassed to have BBMak)

Final Battle: "Tied Down" -Colbie Caillat

Death Scene: "You Can Do It" -No Doubt

Funeral Song: "Oh Dear" -Matt Costa

End Credits: "Luckie St." -Cartel

So...this didn't work so well. But you should do it anyway, because I like to see what kind of music other people have in their libraries.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that your song for life is pretty funny... that made me laugh. I might have to try this...

    ReplyDelete