Monday, June 6, 2011

Healthy Eating

Most of the time I think of myself as a pretty healthy eater. I spend most of the grocery budget on produce and I try to make things from scratch as much as possible. But sometimes, I just have to ignore the fact that the recipe I'm making calls for 5 cups of heavy cream and boasts over 10,000 calories. Because it's just that good.

Over-the-Top Blueberry Bread Pudding Recipe
photo via tasteofhome.com

Now that I've looked at the nutrition facts, I'm a little sickened that Jared and I finished off a batch of this in 2 days last time I made it. That means I consumed over 5,000 calories of bread pudding in one weekend! Good thing I'm breastfeeding. ;) Love burning those calories!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... but bread pudding is just SO GOOD! There's little place that serves it as part of their desserts in GA, and every time I visit my sister we go get it. The thing is, it is quite the drive away from her place, but we still drive to this place JUST for the bread pudding. YUM!

    ReplyDelete