I'm 6 for 6 in the Pinterest Challenge!
Here are the project I completed:
1. Attach the growth chart (that I made back in December) to the wall. It's ridiculous that it took me 4 months to hang this on the wall. It was an easy 10 minute project to hang it up.
2. Popsicle stick picture puzzle. We've already lost some of the sticks, but it was fun while it lasted. And easy to make. I've made 2 more already.
3. Homemade air fresheners. I didn't bother taking a picture of these, because I was not happy with how they turned out. They smelled good if you held them right up to your nose and sniffed, but they didn't permeate the room at all - even in a small bathroom. So they were pretty much worthless. I'll stick to my spray air freshener (water and essential oils mixed up on a spray bottle).
4. Potty training underwear. I bought the Gerber training pants that this tutorial uses, but that's as far as I got. However, I completed another sewing project, so I'm totally counting that one. I made a ring sling to carry Piper (or Libby - it's totally adjustable, so it works for both!). I'm enormously proud of myself for sewing pleats. You can't see them very well because my fabric is striped, but they are there and they look darn good.
5. Grapefruit donuts. It was fun to make donuts for the first time, but I wasn't crazy about these. I think I'll keep my grapefruit and donuts separate from now on.
6. Bleach art on a shirt. I love the design I ended up using (anyone recognize the state flag this comes from?), but my technique was sloppy so it didn't turn out perfectly. But it's bleach on a shirt - it's not supposed to be perfect, right? It's a super instant-gratification project though because once you have your stencil made, it takes about 10 seconds.