1. Attach the growth chart (that I finally made in December, but still haven't hung up) to the wall.
2. Make a simple picture puzzle for Libby using family pictures.
3. Homemade air fresheners. I already use homemade air freshener that I spritz in the air, but I want to try these solids ones. And I happen to have a billion empty glass jars, because I hoard them.
4. Potty training underwear. We're not quite jumping on the potty training train (ha!) yet, but it's just around the corner and these underwear look like a great idea.
5. Grapefruit donuts. I am crazy for grapefruit. And donuts. I can't believe I haven't made these yet.
6. Bleach art on a shirt. Because I need an excuse to go thrift store shopping. I might even make one for Libby, too.