Monday, June 15, 2009

Wedding and more...

I'm thrilled to announce that I am now a married woman. Everything regarding the wedding went very well, thanks to lots of help from amazing family members and friends. Even the weather cooperated! It was a beautiful day and lots of fun. Thanks to everyone who came! It was great to see everyone. I don't have the pictures yet, but you can look at them here on the photographer's website. I'd especially like to point out my incredibly handsome husband.

We arrived in Greenville, Ohio last night. After passing through Dayton (which is the closest "big" city, we drove a good 30 minutes, seeing nothing but farms, before arriving at our bed and breakfast. It sure is a small town, but that's alright. I've always wanted to experience living in a small town. I'm going to go walk around downtown today and check things out. Heck, maybe I'll walk around the entire town - it's only 6 square miles.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats - I love the pictures! And if you ever want to come visit the big city of Columbus, OH - you can stop by for a visit! :) You're really not that far away from me - crazy, huh? Hope the moving in process goes well and that life is full of adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn--you are so gorgeous. I love your pictures. I really wish that I could have come. I liked the link to wikipedia about your little town. I've been thinking about you a ton and hoping things are going Great!!!

    ReplyDelete