Saturday, May 3, 2008

My latest obsession

When it comes to my favorite interests and hobbies, I usually go through phases. My current phase is BIKING! I just bought a Gary Fisher mountain bike that I am so excited about! I just got it a couple of days ago, so I haven't taken it on any trails yet, but I've been riding it all over town and I am loving it! I'm going to try to ride my bike instead of drive my car as much as possible. (I'm still trying to decide if I want to bike the 6 miles to work every day. I know 6 miles is not that far on a bike, but I am just a little wary of arriving at work all sweaty...and getting hit by a car on Provo's busiest street. Hmm...) Hopefully I will become a stronger biker, cut my gas expenses, and help the environment! I'm so excited!

Here is a picture of my bike from the Gary Fisher website. The only differences are that I switched out the rim brakes for disc brakes and platform pedals for clipless pedals. But isn't it beautiful???

No comments:

Post a Comment