Monday, May 5, 2008

Remember when you did these things all the time in like...middle school?

Well, it turns out they're still kinda fun.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Pretzel maker/cashier at Auntie Anne's Hand-Rolled Soft Pretzels, copy machine snob at BYU (I despise poorly made/crooked/grainy/otherwise sloppy copies), graphics girl for BYU Daily News, and recreation therapist at a treatment center.
Four movies I've watched more than once:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 13 Going on 30, Rudy, Pocahontas
Four Places I have lived:
Mesquite, TX, Dallas, TX, Provo, UT, and Middle of Nowhere, Idaho. While I only lived in Idaho for about 5 weeks, I swear it still counts! I can prove it because when I was applying for my current job, I had to get a background check in every state I have lived in for more than 4 weeks. So now you know. If you've lived there for more than 4 weeks, it counts.
Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
None regularly, but if I catch them, I love: Bizarre Foods w/ Andrew Zimmern, What Not To Wear, Gilmore Girls, and The Office.
Four places I have been:
Mexico, DC, NYC, San Francisco
Four Favorite Foods:
Yogurt, Tomato and Mozzarella salad, Chicken Marsala, Bluebell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (I really like dairy products)
Four Places I would like to visit:
New Zealand (can November get here already?!), Florence (to see Michelangelo's "David"), Asia (I know that's extremely large and vague, but really...I'd like to go anywhere in Asia), Atlanta (mostly because it's home of the world's largest aquarium and I LOVE aquariums!)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
visiting New Zealand, riding my mountain bike, hiking the Narrows in Zion National Park, spending the 4th of July in Texas

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! I'm so glad you're going home for the 4th... that will be fun! Also... I enjoy your "copy center snob" description... it's so true...

    ReplyDelete