Monday, July 6, 2009

Anniversary

Today is our one-month anniversary. Hooray! It's been a good month, despite the horrible things that have happened (our car being stolen, along with my identity and thousands of dollars, our hotel being infested with bedbugs and having to move rooms FOUR times). But hey, at least I have a husband to go through these things with. Anyway, I still don't have my wedding pictures, but here are a few more honeymoon pictures. I totally forgot all my makeup at home when we left for our honeymoon, so I wasn't too keen on taking lots of pictures. It was a beautiful place, though!


2 comments:

  1. Jenn-you are probably one of the luckiest girls because you look gorgeous without makeup. Sorry about the bedbugs. They are such a pain and super hard to get rid of. We got bit by some of those guys in a hostel in China. I thought some weird spider had got me until we realized everyone got bit by the same spider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the bedbugs! It sure has been a crazy month for you two... at least you are together now. :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete