Picture to be uploaded later - my monitor is fried and I'm using Jared's computer that sadly, has no Libby pictures on it.
My little girl is 3 months old, which seems so old and yet so young. I was looking at some pictures of her from her first week and I almost can't believe how tiny she was - just 6 pounds the day she came home from the hospital. She was so skinny! It really is true that babies grow up so fast. It's incredible and miraculous and a little bittersweet all at the same time.
This past month, Libby has:
- learned to laugh! (which is the most thrilling thing in the world to me)
- gotten much better at holding up her head
- sat in the Bumbo without totally falling over
- rolled over several times from front to back (she can only roll to the right - I cannot help but be reminded of Zoolander when I think about this)
- outgrown most of her newborn sized clothes :(
- discovered that her hands are the greatest toys ever