Friday, December 3, 2010

3 months

Picture to be uploaded later - my monitor is fried and I'm using Jared's computer that sadly, has no Libby pictures on it.

My little girl is 3 months old, which seems so old and yet so young. I was looking at some pictures of her from her first week and I almost can't believe how tiny she was - just 6 pounds the day she came home from the hospital. She was so skinny! It really is true that babies grow up so fast. It's incredible and miraculous and a little bittersweet all at the same time.

This past month, Libby has:
  • learned to laugh! (which is the most thrilling thing in the world to me)
  • gotten much better at holding up her head
  • sat in the Bumbo without totally falling over
  • rolled over several times from front to back (she can only roll to the right - I cannot help but be reminded of Zoolander when I think about this)
  • outgrown most of her newborn sized clothes :(
  • discovered that her hands are the greatest toys ever
Love, love, love her.

1 comment:

  1. I want to meet her! Someday... hopefully... She is getting so big. Rolling, already! Pretty sure Hailey wasn't rolling yet at 3 months. Hailey also only went in one direction. It makes it easier that way, then you know you can still put them on the couch facing a certain direction and they aren't going to roll off of it.

    ReplyDelete