Poor girl was so tired here. And maybe I should have taken the picture before I opened the can. Then the label wouldn't be torn and my baby wouldn't be playing with sharp edges. I'll remember that next year.
I'm thankful for:
- my family
- Jared's family, which I guess could fit under "my family" but I'll give them their own bullet point because they're just that great ;)
- my Savior
- a place to live
- my health and the health of my family
- our cozy space heater (most favorite recent purchase)
- Reese's Puffs cereal (I just can't get enough)
- pumpkin cheesecake
- our friends Madelyn and Brian for having us over for Thanksgiving dinner!
- memories of wonderful, wonderful Thanksgivings past at Grandma and GramPaul Luther's house
- my sewing machine
- Libby's sweet, sweet smiles and laughs
- our washing machine (especially today since Libby pooped on our bed)
- disposable diapers (see above - my daughter is a poop machine)
- the modern luxuries of indoor plumbing and electricity
- the beautiful fall weather
- my education
- Jared's education/job
- cell phones, so I can talk to my family even when they are far away!
I feel like I could list so many more things because as I look around me, I realize I am thankful for EVERYTHING I see - including the aloe plant beside me and the Scotch tape on the table - but if I start listing things like that, this post is going to get ridiculous pretty fast. So I'll just end with a big